Thanks for buying our products and we hope that you will be happy with them. However, if you are not completely satisfied with the item you have received, you have the right of withdrawal. It means you can return the item within 14 days from the day when you received or acquired physical possession of the item.
This Returns Policy is a supplement to our Terms and Conditions and does not replace it.
Right of withdrawal
Because you bought your item from a website you have the "right of withdrawal". It is also known as the "cooling-off period". It means that you can cancel your contract to buy an item at any time within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will end after 14 days from the day you accepted or took possession of the item or items sent to you.
To use your right of withdrawal, you must tell us about your decision to cancel this agreement in a clear statement by letter sent by post or email.
To satisfy the above conditions, you must send your email about your right of withdrawal before the 14-day period has ended.
What happens next
If you cancel this contract within the 14 days, we will give you all the money back we received from you including the cost of delivery. We will do this without unreasonable delay and no later than 14 days from the day you told us about your decision to cancel this agreement. It does not include any extra payment because you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us. We will pay your refund using the same method of payment you used for the original transaction. Or we will use a different payment method of your choice. You will not have to pay any fees as a result of getting a refund.
Repair, Replacement or Refund
If you think your item is faulty, not of satisfactory quality or does not match the description on our website, you may return this item within 30 days. It is different from your right of withdrawal for returning your item within 14 days for any reason described above. You will be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund whichever is the more appropriate. When your item is returned it will be assessed to see if it falls within the above situation. Please state the reason for sending the item back when you return it.
How to return your item
- Send all items to the supplier you received it from. The address can be found on their website.
- Make sure you include it with the item you are returning.
- Please mark “Returns” clearly on the outside of the packaging.
Please make sure you read the following conditions when returning items within the 14 day cooling off period.
- All returned Products must be unworn, unwashed, show no signs of handling, complete with original tags or packaging.
- You are responsible for paying the direct return shipping or postage costs of the Product.
- All Items must be in an original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packed to avoid damage in transit
- Please use a trackable insured service when posting any items
- We are not liable for items damaged or lost in return transit.
- We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Please send any returns to the supplier who shipped your items to you. Their return address and details can be found on their website. However, please contact us if you need any help at or have any questions:
Phone: 020 3137 7474